Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello everyone! Gary and I just recently got a blog to keep in touch with friends and family that we don't get to see enough. For those of you who we haven't talked to in a while i'll give you a little update on our lives. We are currently living in St. George and have lived here off and on for about 4 years. We love it! We just bought a house about 3 weeks ago and are getting settled in. Gary is working at Sunroc as a field engineer and i am working as a secretary and going to Dixie State to eventually become an elementary school teacher. No kids yet though Gary keeps begging me for one, ha ha, ya right. It's the complete opposite! We are really happy with our lives right now and we're looking forward to whatever the future holds! I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Blackburns said...

Yea, you joined the blogging world. I will add you to my list. You had better up date often. :) Tell Gary it is time to start a family. :) If he doesn't soon I won't give him anymore recipes. :) Are you guys going home for the deer hunt? My big boys are and probably me too and the little boys if I go. Talk to you soon!
Emily

Jill Revell said...

Hey it's Jill Revell. Welcome to the blogging world. I love to see your travel pictures...I can't wait to go to some of those places myself one day.