Friday, January 2, 2009

It's about time!

My younger brother Ryan came home from his mission in Rio de Janeiro Brazil on Tuesday so i drove up to north to see him. it was a lot of fun being with my family and it was exciting getting to see Ryan! i love my family and wish we could get together more often. Wish Robert, Kim and kids could have come, we missed you!
Trying to be patient.
Finally, here he comes!
Corbin was intrigued with Ryan's face.
Me and little bro, well maybe not so little anymore.
I guess we need to stick Robert in the picture, we missed you!

This picture is horribly off center, anyone know if you can crop pictures on this site?Family pics.

2 comments:

Crazy Copleys said...

Yeah your brother is home! We seriously need to go to lunch or something! -jodi

Alicia said...

Yay Ryan's back! That's exciting. I really don't think I've even seen him since he cut his hair... that has been a long time!