We bought this entertainment center from my dad a few months ago so it was cheap but not my absolute favorite. I'm thinking it would look better if i painted it black but Gary is a little skeptical. What do you think?
hmmm, I think black is always a good color choice. i'm not sure how much work something like that would take because you may have to sand it and junk. good luck convincing gary!
I agree black. Thanks for meeting up with me and going to lunch, it was fun!! I'm excited to get together again for the baby showers. Let me know if you need any help.
well it's decided. i'm painting it black. now i just have to talk gary into lifting the really heavy t.v. off and moving the entertainment center in the garage where i can paint it! thanks for your opinions!
Debbie I am SO glad I found your cute blog! Now we can see what you're up to and stay in touch. Miss you! I think that you should definitely paint it black for sure. We have a black entertainment center and love it!
10 comments:
hmmm, I think black is always a good color choice. i'm not sure how much work something like that would take because you may have to sand it and junk. good luck convincing gary!
It would be better black, but that is because I love black furniture. All of our family room furniture is black!
I am thinking black because of the other decorations in the background.
I think black. I love black furniture. Come help me get all of mine painted when your done with yours. :) Make Gary help you. :)
Definately black!
I agree black. Thanks for meeting up with me and going to lunch, it was fun!! I'm excited to get together again for the baby showers. Let me know if you need any help.
Hey Deb, Ya I would go black, but I am partial to black furniture so... By the way I am excited to go to lunch with ya and I hope Connie can come too!
go blaack i love black
well it's decided. i'm painting it black. now i just have to talk gary into lifting the really heavy t.v. off and moving the entertainment center in the garage where i can paint it! thanks for your opinions!
Debbie I am SO glad I found your cute blog! Now we can see what you're up to and stay in touch. Miss you! I think that you should definitely paint it black for sure. We have a black entertainment center and love it!
Post a Comment