Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bun In the Oven

As of tomorrow i will be 15 weeks pregnant! Gary and i are both really excited although it still doesn't seem that real because i'm not looking very pregnant yet.  We find out what it is in about a month so i'll keep you all posted. My due date is December 10th which is kind of nice since i won't be too big and uncomfortable in the St. George heat. 

14 comments:

The Davis' said...

Yay!!!Congrats! I am SO happy for you! Your baby will be beautiful! I just wish you lived closer...

Em said...

Congrats!!!!! You are going to be the best little mommy ever! Take it easy and sleep a lot cuz you wont be able to soon ha. Its the best you will love it!

Alicia said...

Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting! Kids are so much fun!

Melinda said...

Congrats!! Hope you have been feeling better!

JaKe and NaT* said...

THAT IS SO DANG AWESOME!! i wandered when you were goin to get the bun acooking! way to go.. lol i can't wait until you find out what it will be.. yay for you guys!!

Talbots said...

Deb, you are a crack up! Can't wait to send my girls to ST.George next summer to babysit! Aly isn't sure how she is going to tend all these babies and trust me she worries about it, a lot!

Judd Family said...

Yay! That is awesome congrats and good luck with the pregnancy!

Jill Revell said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! :)

The Felix Family said...

YAY!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling good. The worst should be over about now hopefully. Good luck with it all!

Crystal said...

I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Blackburns said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Heaps said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Luisana said...

Hi, you don't know me, my husband and your husband used to work together in SG... but anyways... congratulations. We just had a baby last year and our due date was december 10!!! He was born 6 days early though... anyways, funny fact, right?