I also need to know if you have any suggestions on a good stroller/ car seat combo. I've been reading reviews online but i'm really not sure what to get. what are the most important things to consider when buying a stroller combo? and is it worth spending $300? Thanks!
3 comments:
You can totally get a really good one without spending $300 in my opinion. We got the Saftey 1st three wheeler for $175, its pretty heavy duty you could take it running or through anything but I probably wouldn't get it again. The clasp in the front is so so hard to put on especially with a moving baby in it. and the back wheels are spaced so far apart I run into everything and can't get through some spaces. Other than that it is a great one. Hope that helps a little. Buying new things like that are hard cuz who knows if you'll like them or not.
I liked having a stroller carseat combo and I got an Eddie Bauer one from Target on clearance. I think I got it for 130 marked down from 300 or something. While I loved the carseat/stroller combo it did feel large at times and I swore I would never take a stroller to a mall again after I attempted Christmas shopping with it last year. I decided I would just wear/sling Jax up. Now I only use his Umbrella stroller because its small and easy. So I guess I loved my combo at the beginning but now I have a different car seat and a different stroller than what I started with.
hey, I bought the Chicco travel system and it was worth every penny. We used several different car seats and this one was by FAR my favorite. It was a little lighter than some of the others we had. Plus the base was so easy to move from car to car we didn't bother getting an extra base which saved some money too. I loved the stroller too. It was really high quality.... a little more money than some of the others out there, but like I said, WORTH it! I sold mine on KSL not too long ago. Check there for some great deals.... Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to see your little one!!
Post a Comment