Birthday dinner at the Pizza Factory
For Gary's birthday we were able to have our first real date since Jake came! I asked our awesome neighbors if they would babysit for us, of course we waited until 7:30 so Jake would be asleep, that way I wouldn't be worrying about him the whole time. So Gary and I got to go ice skating (finally something else to do in St. George), since the rink will be closing in a couple of weeks we wanted to go. It was a lot of fun because I hadn't been in about six years. Word to the wise, don't play ice tag unless you want to have a bruise the size of a plate on your hip. ow. I definitely popped some blood vessels and it hurts to lay on but it was totally worth it! Thanks Jeff and Brenda for babysitting!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Glad to hear it went well with Jake too!
Post a Comment