Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Eve we spent driving to Utah County then having lunch with my dad and watching movies. Jake was NOT a happy camper after sitting in the car for 4 hours and not getting a nap, and it didn't help that he was sick. But we made it!


Gary and Jake with his awesome blanket that Grandpa Wayne made him.
Jake in his new Christmas Eve PJ's and his new book.
We spent Christmas morning opening presents at my moms house and had a great time. Jake wasn't really sure what was going on so we opened his presents for him and he played with (some) of them. He got lego's and a cool dump truck to pile the legos into among other things. I am getting a sewing machine (which I haven't bought yet because i'm not sure which one to get), so now I better learn how to sew, it's been since junior high TLC class but I loved it back then! Gary got a new hiking backpack and is getting a new sleeping bag.

After opening presents we went to my grandparents house and saw the family then had dinner at my mom's house.

2 comments:

Marietta said...

I got a sewing machine too! I wish we were neighbors and we could have sweet sewing machine adventures together!!

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

That would be fun! except i need to learn how to sew first!