Thursday, September 25, 2008

Broken Record

After 7 years of a clean driving record a stupid motorcycle cop caught me.... speeding. yes i know you are shocked. i was supposed to be at the elementary school for a class requirment and i was running late so i had to speed. i was on the boulevard going pretty fast, the speed limit is 30 and i was going 51 according to the cop. i knew as soon as i past the cop in the parking lot with his radar gun pointing at me i was screwed. and of course he pulls me over causing me to be even more late, i wasn't going to argue with him because i knew i deserved it. oh well there goes $82 down the drain.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute Blog! I wish we could travel the world like you two! Someday... :)

Jason and Kimber said...

Hey I have not seen you in forever. I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Looks like you guys are doing well. Yeah! Now we can keep in touch!

Melinda said...

that sucks! tickets are no fun! But I do love your blog!

kgoody said...

Sucks to you!! I hate when that happens. email me so I can invite you to my private blog. Kristi (Jones) Goodman kgoody11@yahoo.com

cody said...

good job deb! Can't you do traffic school to not let it go on your insurance if so it is worth it.

Talbots said...

I just got a ticket on the 19th (DON'T TELL WILL). I am trying an experiment...I will let you know how it goes. I am trying to screw the system up so it doesn't go on my insurance for a while, or ever...

Blackburns said...

Are you coming up with Gary when he goes hunting? If you are I might ask for a hair do. Let me know.
That stinks for you. I've never had a speeding ticket. Knock on Wood!