10 Years Ago I:
1. was in 8th grade and was really awkward
2. spent most of my after school time in ballet class/rehearsal
3. was really shy, i think people thought i was mute
4. wanted to be a hair dresser(atleast i accomplished something)
5 Things on Today's TO DO List
1. wake up
2. go to work
3. go to school
4. buy two pumpkins to paint at our halloween party
5. study for my psychology test
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. oreos
2. doritos
3. dr. pepper
4. reeses
5. anything chocolate
5 Places I've Lived
1. Lindon Ut.
2. Downington Pennsylvania
3. St. George
4. Cedar City
5. That's it!
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Cashier/Sandwich Maker at Kneader's
2. Firework Stand (with my family)
3. Dilllard's
4. Hairdresser
5. Day care x3
5 Places I've Been
1. Europe (France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany)
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Galveston Island, Texas
4. Pomona, Kansas
5. Mazatlan Mexico
5 Places I Want to Go
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Philippines (Gary's Mission)
4. Brazil (little bro is there)
5. Australia
I Tag
J&J
Lacy
Emily
Sam
Shari
No comments:
Post a Comment