
I had such a fun weekend with family friends while Gary was hunting. I drove up to Orem on Thursday and stopped to see Jeff and Janelle's cute new home and hold my cute baby nephew. Then on Friday I spent the day in Salt Lake at my friend Alex Davis's wedding which was so beautiful. The rest of the weekend i spent shopping and hanging out with my family. Saturday night we had dinner at Jeff and Janelle's and spent some good quality time together. I don't get to see my friends and family enough but I love it when I do. If Gary could've come it would've been even better! Congrats Alex and Danielle!

After the reception some of us went to Applebee's and got caught up on each others lives because we never get to see each other! It was so great to see friends and hang out again. ( my eyes look really creepy, they always go red!)

Danielle's dad performed a ring ceremony before the reception and it was really neat to see. It was so beautiful and just added to the amazing day!

The beautiful couple, Alex and Danielle. This isn't a very good picture but they were both so happy and she looked so beautiful and her dress was amazing.

Waiting outside of the temple for the happy couple.
2 comments:
Ya I feel bad for hunters wives too. My brother is a hard core hunter all year long. Your new house is so dang cute. Im so happy you guys finally were able to buy a house.
you look so cute! aren't you glad i gave you that great skirt? i kind of miss it when i see it in pictures.
anywho, glad you were able to have fun up north.
love ou!
Post a Comment