Sunday, October 5, 2008
those Poor Hunter's Wives
I would just like to shout out to all of those women sitting at home while their husbands are up on the mountain shooting things. it is october which means gary will spend much of his time in Greenwich hunting with his brothers leaving me at home with the credit card. ha ha! for 3 weekends in a row i am going to be bored out of my mind! atleast i have work to keep me occupied and during the deer hunt i get to visit my family up north and spend money on cute clothes. its actually something i really look forward to, though i will miss Gary i love shopping! he has tried to talk me into getting my hunter safety and going with him hunting but that's just not happening. i went bunny shooting with him a while ago (i know it sounds horrible but it's what we do in his hometown) and i shot my first bunny and i wanted to cry! there is no way i could shoot a deer or elk so it's just not happening. so if you're home alone because your husband is hunting give me a shout and we can eat chocolate together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Honestly, Deb! Just you wait. When you have kids you will soooo enjoy the absence of your husband in October. You will...
Go Shopping
Put your kids to bed early and stay up all night cleaning.
The house will actually stay clean because he is not there to mess it up.
Stop cooking because the kids will eat corn dogs.
Get to sleep in clean sheets every night because he will not be there to mess them up.
There are so many benefits to October that I absolutely love. One day, you too will love October!
Deb, bunny bashing is the best! Shopping is the worst
i understand this completley! James did the archery hunt and he was gone a lot and I was so bored and depressed. I drew a rifle deer tag this year and James is still convinced I am going to use it. I keep telling him.... James I just had a baby 6 days ago, maybe next year! :)
Debbie, There will be no more. The only one I will be having will be yours. And I am with Mindy, one day you will appreciate October. And I can't wait until ALL my boys can go with Bryce because then I am going to be going to the spa and shopping. Give yourself another 10-15 yrs. I'm trying to find away to get rid of my younger boys so I can have next weekend to myself. If your that bored I will send them your way. :)
By the way, did you get a new cat?
Debbie,
I'm smart enough to not get a cat. NO, I don't want Retard!!!
Post a Comment