Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Doctor?

Now that Gary and I are settled in St. George and not planning on going anywhere anytime soon it's about time we get some regular doctors. It's been a while since we've gotten a check up. So please I need a good OBGYN (not that i'm pregnant but eventually i would like to have the same doc), and also a family doctor. So please help me out i have no idea! Thanks!

9 comments:

Em said...

I go to Dr Rogers at the southern utah womans health something. He is kind of old school but Very calm and knows what he is doing. I have heard the BEST things about Dr Lunt but to get into him you usually have to get in with his PA her name is Lisa Rondo (Amy from the salon use to do her hair twice a week you might remember her...) She is very nice and then you kind of just start going to both I think! Hope this helps...

Lacy said...

what ever deb just tell us the truth!

Blackburns said...

Debbie,

I went to Dr. Thompson at IHC (building by the new hospital)he delivered Hunter and was also Hunters Dr. He is a family Dr and delivers babies. I myself prefer a women, but he was the next best thing. He saw all my kiddos and husband. Goood Luck! That's a hard thing to find one you like and feel comfortable with.

Talbots said...

Do you have insurance? You might want to check for providers. Oh yeah and about the baby thing...you can lie to your friends, not your family. Gary already told us.

Crystal said...

Hey guys How are you? I hope you guys are doing good down there. It's been too long.... I do have a comment about St George Doctors.... I loved Tracy Winward at southern utah womens whatever. I saw a few different doctors in that office and didn't see any I didn't like. When you need a pediatrician, I loved Dr Twiggs. Keep in touch guys. If you guys are around thanksgiving weekend come by steven's wedding reception so we can say hi.

kgoody said...

Ive been going to Lunt since he first started so I like him. He delivered both my girls. I love his PA Lisa also.

Ryan and Michelle Coburn said...

Hey Debbie-It's Michelle. I love the doctors at southern utah womens health center. I went to Dr. Ott and without going into specifics he really helped me and is great. Also Dr. Rogers at the same place has delivered almost all of my nieces and nephews. He's just hard to get into. I think you'd be in good hands with most of the doctors there. The phone number is 435-628-1662.

Annie said...

I like Pam Sorensen at southern utah womans health. it is across from the temple visitors center the building says something like dixie medical arts. She is only a gyno and can see you while you are prego up til 36 weeks then they set you up with a doc for delivery but she is a short little firecracker and i really like her.

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

Thanks everyone! this helped!