bUT I mISs ThE sNoW!
I know what is wrong with me, i hate the cold but i was so happy that it snowed in St. George and i just had to take pictures of it. it got me in the mood for Christmas, and it made me kind of miss northern Utah.
I know what is wrong with me, i hate the cold but i was so happy that it snowed in St. George and i just had to take pictures of it. it got me in the mood for Christmas, and it made me kind of miss northern Utah.
This snowman was made by a cute old man at the RV park and steph and i decided to put a face on him with Christmas candy that we couldn't eat. isn't he cute!
I just want to say farewell to Stephanie! she is moving on to bigger and better things. We'll miss you! This picture was taken at our "going away party".
5 comments:
i know what you mean. even though i don't miss the cold, i miss the snow. it is so pretty! especially in northern utah when the mountains are covered with it!
i'm excited to see you soon.
You like it because it will only last a day or hours down there.
What are you talking about?!?! I HATE the snow. Being up in all the snow makes me really like the weather in New Mexico!
Hey Deb!!
How have you been?? Sorry it has taken me so long to write back...I find myself neglecting my blog!! I need to be a bit better about keeping up with it!! Are you still in St. George? Things here are about the same ol' sames lol!! Well I better go but it was good hearing from you and keep in touch!!
It was so fun to see you the other night--It has been too long. Jason and I were just wishing we could say we have been to Switzerland. We want to go so bad. Looks like you got a fun present for Christmas. We probably will be sayin the same about the snow next year living in AZ. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment