Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Stressed
This week has been very stressful and i don't get stressed out very easily! I'm in the Young Women's Presidency and it was my turn to plan the joint YW activity so my advisor came up with a great idea to do a "Christmas in Nauvoo" theme which turned out really cute but there was kind of a lot of preparation. On top of that i have to teach my first lesson on Sunday which is kind of scary AND i have to speak in sacrament meeting which i'm really nervous about! i haven't spoken in church since i was 18 so i guess it's about time. So all of this week i've been preparing for all of these things and trying finish up with school since i have finals next week. i thought they were only on wednesday and friday but i have one on monday that i'm going to have to find time to study for. If Gary were here it would be a little easier to handle but he's been out of town since friday and he doesn't come back until this friday. i hate it! i don't like when he's gone but i'll have to deal. Atleast it will all be over by next friday then it's Christmas time and my little brother comes home from his mission! yay! something to look forward to.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
sorry you are so stressed! you can do it. i am finishing with finals today and never thought it would end, but i made it! if i can do it, you can do it!
talk to you later.
Your brother has been gone for 2 years!! I don't know where two years went. Good luck with finals and teaching and speaking in church. That's no fun. Just think Gary with be home tomorrow.
Hang in there!
Emily
Good luck! I am sorry that you are so stressed! Best wishes.. You will do great! So exciting that your lil bro is coming home so soon! I bet you can hardley wait! I am just in Cedar, so if you need anything let me know!
Debbie this is why you go inactive and say no to church callings... I am kidding!
Ya thats alot of stuff in one week. Your awesome!
How did you do on your talk? I am terrified to speak in public! I haven't in so long! Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!
Well thanks for the support :) my talk went well even though it wasn't long enough and my finals are done! yay!
Post a Comment