Monday, June 1, 2009

Random plants in my back yard.

So i planted some flower seeds in our backyard garden about a month and a half ago and soon after a mysterious plant started arising. I didn't want to pull it out because it didn't look like  a weed and i was curious to find out what it would become and it is now a foot and a half tall! Gary and i have a feeling it could be sunflowers but i didn't plant them. maybe they got mixed in with my seed? does anyone have any idea what this is?
I painted my entertainment center a few weeks ago and it looks so much better! it definitely ties the room together well. Gary still isn't in love with the color but what does he know anyway. 

4 comments:

Lacy said...

i love it it looks great. tell him he doesn't know

Crazy Copleys said...

Hey I like that you painted the entertainment center black!

Alicia said...

It looks good! Boys don't have a clue:) As for the plant... I have no idea!

Kalli said...

I'm pretty sure the plant is Sunflowers. My parents love thier's, but say that they spread and can take over your garden. I like them though.
And I love black furniture! Is Gary just being skeptical because it's black?