Sunday, July 5, 2009

Belly Progress~ 17 weeks

One more week and we get to find out what we're having!

5 comments:

Nichole Burdett said...

That is not a belly, I can't believe you are 17 weeks! You look so good!

Alicia said...

Yay! Now you just look like any other normal girl! :) How's it been? Have you been sick at all?

Talbots said...

That's not fair! They made me wait until 20 weeks on all of my pregnancies. Maybe you should torture everone and not find out what it is...

Lacy said...

deb that is a big bellie. i cant wait.

Jason and Kimber said...

Holy Cow have a been a blog slacker or what? I didn't know you were prego prego! Congrats! I am so excited for you to join the kid club. It is so much fun. I am excited to find out what your having. You don't even look pregnant, I love it. Wait until like 20 weeks it just all pops out. At least that's when it did for me, but everyone is different. Have you been sick? Hope your feeling great!