Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's a ......

BOY! I had my ultrasound yesterday and we were so excited to find out that it's a boy! we both wanted a boy ( though either would have been fine). During the ultra sound our little boy had his legs wide open and the ultrasound tech said he must have been showing off, and that he probably gets that from his daddy, it was pretty funny. His organs and everything look good and he's measuring right on target. Good news! We are very excited and now i can start decorating the nursery!

10 comments:

Judd Family said...

That is so exciting! It is fun when you can start buying stuff;)

Melinda said...

yeah congrats! You are looking so cute!

JaKe and NaT* said...

yay deb!!!! i'm so excited for you guys.. you are goin to be the best mom and such good parents... your belly is looking super cute by the way you little tiny thing.. what names are you thinkin of?? congrats!

The Wrights said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting!

Jason and Kimber said...

Yeah! Congrats...You will have so much fun looking for cute boy things.

The Davis' said...

You should definitely post pictures of the nursury! I'm sure it's going to be adorable!

Alicia said...

Yay! Boys are so fun... until they turn two! Any names yet?

Jill Revell said...

That is so exciting! Congrats

Crazy Copleys said...

Congrats!!! how fun, you guys are so awesome and will be great parents! now I can get boy stuff :)

Blackburns said...

He will be a cute little guy. You will fall in love with him immediately. You thought Gary stole your heart, you just wait. :)

Also, we are having a little baby shower for Cassy during our reunion. I didn't know if anyone had told you. I think we are all doing our own thing.

Do you like Kaden without all his hair?