Monday, September 7, 2009

Stuff


25 Weeks 
The pregnancy has been going well. not too much to complain about but i'm definitely growing a lot faster now which is interesting. i sure don't like not being able to sleep on my stomach anymore! i've realized that i only have 3 months left and i'm starting to get a little freaked out but also excited. 

Talbot Family Reunion- 
The end of July brought another fun reunion with the Talbot family! Most of Gary's eight siblings and their kids and his parents all got together to go camping and to hang out since we don't get to see each other very often. We had a lot of fun four wheeling, fishing, shooting, talking, eating and a lot of other fun things.  
Gary fishing , not luck catching anything but he had fun anyway
The little kids decorating eggs (gotta keep 'em entertained)

Lady Antebellum! it was a really fun concert though it was pretty hot ( it was in july in Stg so what do you expect). I love going to country concerts and we rarely have anyone good come to St. George so i decided to make Gary take me to this one.

4 comments:

The Davis' said...

Wow I didn't realize you are due so soon! I can't wait, you look incredible!

Jill Revell said...

You look so cute! Not big at all! 3 months will really go fast.

Ryan and Michelle Coburn said...

Hey Debbie, You look beautiful! I'm glad you're feeling well. Love, Michelle

Stephanie said...

Hi Debbie! You are sOo cute! CoNgrAtuLaTiOnS on your baby boy!!! That is so exciting!

I saw your blog on Kade and Brenda's & wanted to say hi. Best Wishes
Chad & Steph
chadandstephanie.blogspot.com