Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Dixie Rock

I had the urge to go to the Dixie rock and "the wedge" on saturday afternoon so here are some pics of our experience.
What a beautiful sunset! It's not the best picture but it was pretty amazing.


The cave under the red rock that the pioneers built and stayed in for a while (that's a fireplace in the background).




Gary and I in the spot where he proposed on April 13th 2005 :) A great Day!



It was so beautiful on top of the Dixie Rock looking down at all of the changing leaves and the St. George Temple.






5 comments:

Jessica said...

cool pictures! we are excited to see you guys in a couple of days. did you pick up the pomegranates?

Lacy said...

those were so pretty. I hope you guys have a save trip to L.A. becareful and tell Gary to drive safe.

Heaps said...

Yay you have a blog! I am always excited to find a new blogger. By the way I am Ashley Bagley, I grew up through the field from Gary. I haven't seen him forever and totally miss him.

Blackburns said...

You two have to much time on your hands. It is time to start a family and see what real life is all about. :) You know I just like to harass you both! Happy Thanksgiving.

Blackburns said...

Nice pictures by the way. I love ST. George.