Thursday, December 4, 2008

~Thanksgiving~

Family Photo~ siblings, spouses and baby. We had a great time in L.A. with some of our siblings playing cards, watching movies and having fun. Too bad the others couldn't be there but we'll hopefully see them soon! Little bro is home from the mish in less than a month!

Fancy Feast in J &J's awesome apartment! Thanks for hosting, it was yummy!
The cutest baby ever. mmmmmm....green beans.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Hey looks like fun! Do you have any family in Lindon anymore, or have they all moved? I'm asking because a couple girls are coming home for Christmas and we're trying to all get together to do lunch, so if you are coming back up north, we'd love to see you!

The Wrights said...

Ya.. about that.. you going to Lindon at all?? Looks like you guys had a blast! So fun.. I need to go on a vacation! Let us know.. I would love to see you! Happy Holidays!

Jessica said...

I feel better now that you posted a picture of me. I was getting a little nervous. just kidding.

glad you guys came. we love you and will see you in a few weeks!